2015年4月29日星期三

Becoming A Fashion Designer and Start A Fashion Line

My dream was to be a fashion designer when I was a teenager. However, finally I became a graphic designer for some reasons. My major was arts and crafts in college. That was why I was a graphic designer for more than 10 years. I moved to USA 3 years ago. And then moved to Puerto Rico one more years ago. After I moved to Puerto Rico, I decided to be a painter and fashion designer. I studied painting courses in college. I also studied fashion designe courses.

I do love graphic design and fashion design. For now, I love fashion design more in my heart. I painted patterns by hand or by digital art for my fashion designs. If you want to see my fashion original designs, click here.

I want to start my fashion line. For the reason, I found some online fashion courses. I want to join these courses to help me to start my fashion line.


Online Fashion Course



没有评论:

发表评论